I.E.K.C. 2018, who will be the winner of the 2nd European title?
The second edition of the I.E.K.C. will take place at Karting Zeeland (Middelburg, The Netherlands) on the 17th and 18th of February 2018. Training will be possible on the 14th, 15th and 16th of February from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m..
After a successful first year we will try our best to make it an amazing competition once again. In principle, the concept of the competition will the same as last year. There will however be a few minor changes in the regulations. Starting point of these changes were the opinions of the drivers themselves. The most important changes will be:
- A clear line at the pit exit, drivers must stop before this line before leaving the pit;
- Two foreign test drivers in order to optimize the testing and make it more transparent;
- A shoot-out qualification for the grand final, no karts will be drawn for the grand final.
The following three championships will be included this year:
- Overall Championship (14 years old and above, minimum weight 85 kg);
- Masters Championship (35 years old and above, minimum weight 85 kg);
- Women Championship (minimum weight 85 kg).
Drivers from all three championships will compete against each other. In the end of the competition a separate ranking for each championship will be made. All drivers will at least compete for the Overall Championship.
Currently, registrations are open again and plenty drivers have enrolled already. There will be a maximum of 120 registrations again. The drivers who pays first, will be assured for a spot at the I.E.K.C. 2018.
For registrations and payment, please take a look at the ‘SIGN IN’ page on our website.
Also prizes will be generous again. We will keep you updated about the content of the prize packages.
We are looking forward to welcoming many international drivers again and we will make it an amazing battle again!